Getting Started with Hosted~FTP~
- After you have successfully signed up for your trial, the next step is to login to your account and review the basic menu tabs on the taskbar. You will also setup your account for your basic use case(s) (see this link for browser login and this link for SFTP/FTP/FTPS client login)
- Customize the look and feel of your web interface by going to Setup > Brandings. Upload your logos and choose your company colors to finalize the look of your interface. More information can be found here.
- Set up a folder structure for shared folders and uploading files. See this link.
- A typical use case is to setup a restricted shared folder that can be used to have external users upload to a shared folder that only you, as the folder owner, and the shared user has access to. See this link for details.
- To upload a file, click on the upload button and select what file you want to upload. Remember that you can organize everything into folders, just choose New Folder. If you want to use an FTP program instead of our web interface, you can follow our guide here.
- Make sure you check out the other feature walkthroughs and tutorials in the sidebar of this documentation center. If you’re still stuck, don’t hesitate to contact us for help.