Define a User by email designation for those that require access privileges with their own workspace. This is determined by how the workflow process is defined for the account.
1. Click on Users tab > Add button
2. A window will appear – enter email addresses of people you want to invite to use Hosted~FTP~, a subject and a message
3. Click Send
4. Both the new User and the Admin will receive a secure email link inviting them to create a Hosted~FTP~ account. This allows the Admin to acknowledge virtual email accounts i.e. sysAdmin@yourCompany.com
Note: If you do not receive the email above:
5. Clicking on the activation link will take you to the Activation Form on the Hosted~FTP~ web site. The User:
6. The Hosted~FTP~ system acknowledges the submission with an on screen message